Have you been wondering what brand of clothing the Idols were wearing at the recent SBS Idol Big Show? Well if you have, we got you covered. I have identified a few of them for you!
Performing Fire, Lets Go Party, Last Farewell and How Gee with Big Bang, 2NE1 had 3 outfit changes and here are some of them:
Dara wore Gerlan Jeans oversized Tee (We Come In Peace Tee) and a head band (Bernadet Te Ear Band/Arrow Stripe) which was also seen on CL’s selca shot.
Bom wore a modified Gerlan Jeans dress (Freakum Dress/Peace Drip).
1. On Dara : Phenomenon, Ice Jersey Pants
2. On Dara : Topshop, Polka Dot Leggings
3. On Minzy : Human Potential, White Tire Leggings
4. On CL : Human Potential, 3D Skirt Leggings
5. On CL : New Era, Elmo Cap
6. On CL : Maison Martin Margiela, Aeroplane Ring
7. On CL and Dara : Adidas for Jeremy Scott sneakers
8. On G-Dragon : Kaikai Kiki Flower Dolls Embellished on Gd’s Denim Jacket, designed by Takashi Murakami (You might have notice his designs on Louis Vuitton bags before)
CL also wore a John Galliano belt and Topshop Eek All Over Patted Tee for 2NE1’s Let’s Go Party Performance. Dara wore Yellow Kokon To Zai leggings for Hello’s performance with G-Dragon including a “Be Afraid” tee by Topshop for Fire’s Performance.